St Mark’s Anglican Church, Warwick
St Mark’s Anglican Church, a beautiful heritage-listed church in the heart of Warwick, was designed by Richard George Suter and built in 1868 by John McCulloch. It is the second church of that name on that site.
The church is a classic example of Gothic revival ecclesiastical architecture and shows the principal characteristics of a traditional Church of England church.
St Mark’s exterior was made from local sandstone. Its interior is very ornate with stained glass windows.
Today, the church remains an active place of worship and a much-loved supporter of Warwick’s annual 10-day winter festival, Jumpers and Jazz in July.