Festival Village Tickets $35 now or $40 at the gate. Included in your Festival Village Pass is Entry to the Festival Village, Entry to the Pimm’s Garden Party, Access to the Chef’s Skills Table, Taste of Noosa, Entry to the Courier Mail Producers Pavilion, Entry to the Asahi Super Dry, Craft Beer & Cider Corner, Live Cooking Demonstrations, Live Music, Complimentary Festival stemless wine polycarb glass, Complimentary glass of wine by Xanadu Margaret River or tasting of Asahi Soukai each day from 10am to 3pm for customers aged 18 and over. Tickets at www.noosafoodandwine.com.au
TASTE OF NOOSA:– Delicious food from Noosa Restaurants:
- Pork Chimichanga – View By Matt Golinski $10
- Baja Fish Taco -Village Bicycle $7
- Voodoo Burger – Village Bicycle $12
- Mooloolaba Prawn Toast -Sum Yung Guys $9
- Salmon Tartare – Sum Yung Guys $12
- The Classic Bombetta – Bombetta Noosa $8
- Braised Beef Cheek Gnocchi – Bombetta Noosa $10
- Snapper And Chips – Boardwalk Bistro On Hastings $15
- Calamari And Chips – Boardwalk Bistro On Hastings $15
- Duck Buns – Embassy Xo $10
- Wagyu + Mushroom Dumplings – Embassy Xo $12
- Apple Tea Smoked Chicken Salad – Acuri $8
- Traditional Welsh Cakes (Bakestones) With Cinnamon Sugar, Homemade Bramble Jam, Orange Blossom Cream – Acuri $8
- Expresso – Colombia Buenos Aires W Pavlova – Padre Coffee $12
- Espresso – Daddy’s Girl W Choc Cake – Padre Coffee $12
- Filter – Gesha Catellon W Apricot Orange Cake – Padre Coffee – $12
What’s a food and wine festival without great wine? Some of Australia’s best wineries will be in the Festival Village including Cape Mentelle, Cloudy Bay, Chandon, Chandon S, Clairault I Streicker Wines, Dal Zotto, De Iuliis Wines, Devil’s Corner, Hill-Smith Family Wines, Hollick Estates, Innocent Bystander, Ocean Eight Winery, Pizzini Wines, Polperro Wines, Sharmans Wines, Shaw + Smith, Turkey Flat Vineyards, Irvine Estate, Veuve Clicquot, Wairau River Wines, Yabby Lake, Yering Station and Xanadu Wines.
ASAHI SUPER DRY, CRAFT BEER AND CIDER CORNER:
Together with Asahi Super Dry, the 2018 Festival welcomes a craft beer and cider corner with some of the region’s best craft brewers in action. Beers and cider include Asahi Super Dry, 4 Pines Brewing Co, Balter Brewing, Brick Lane Brewing Co, Eumundi Brewery, Hawkers Beer and Stone & Wood.
THE COURIER MAIL PRODUCERS PAVILION:
Meet some of the finest artisan producers from the Noosa region and around Australia and enjoy samples and the opportunity to purchase their products. The Courier Mail Producers Pavilion will include a range of producers including : Bare Nuts, Big Heart Bamboo, Brookies Gin, Buderim Ginger & Nutworks, Cobram Estate, Coyo Yoghurt, Gympie Gold Regional Produce, Happy Pops, Hum Honey, Kenilworth Cheese, Kokedama, Kokopod, Meredith Dairies, Padre Coffee, Pomodoras Balsamic Dressings & Walter’s Artisan Produce, Social T Green tea, Ugly Duck Preserves, Voodoo Bacon and Woombye Cheese.
CHEF’S SKILLS TABLE:
The Producers Pavilion will also feature the Chef’s Skills Table MC’d by Queensland Taste Editor, Anooska Tucker-Evans. The Chef’s Skills Table sessions feature a range of chefs including Colin Fassnidge, Matt Wilkinson, Miguel Maestre, Kirsten Tibballs, Alanna Sapwell, Adam D’Sylva, Zack Furst, Brendon Barker, Charley Snadden-Wilson, Jordan Toft and Will and Steve from the Butcher and the Farmer.
OLSSON’S SALTS MASTERCLASSES:
Olsson’s Salts are presenting an interesting range of masterclasses from some of Australia’s best chefs, producers and winemakers. These exclusive masterclasses are a ticketed item and are only accessible with Festival Village tickets.
SATURDAY 19 MAY
Padre Coffee Masterclass – 10.30am $20
Wasabi Noosa & Kin Kin Native Honey Smoking With The Locals Masterclass – 11.30am $20
Giovanni Pilu And Bottarga Pilu Masterclass – 12.30pm $20
Matt Wilkinson Uses Olsson’s Salts At Home Masterclass – 1.30pm $20
Cape Mentelle – Quintessential Margaret River Masterclass – 2.30pm $30
Chandon – Exploring the Colour in Blanc de Blancs – 5.30pm – Festival Village $40
SUNDAY 20 MAY
Jaci Koludrovic And Salty Sweets Masterclass 10.30am $20
Chardonnay and Pinot: A Shaw + Smith Masterclass – 2.30pm $30
Taste of the Orient with Adam D’Sylva Masterclass – 3.30pm $20
Kirsten Tibballs Dessert Delights Masterclass – 4.30pm $20
Happy Hour – Brookies Salty Gin Sour Masterclass – 5.30pm $20
COOKING DEMOS ON THE MAIN STAGE:
Some of Australia best chefs will present cooking demos on the Main Stage including Miguel Maestre, Colin Fassnidge, Matt Sinclair, Paul Carmichael, Alessandro Pavoni, Giovanni Pilu, Matt Golinksi, Matt Stone, Zack Furst, Jo Barrett and Matt Wilkinson.
PIMM’S GARDEN PARTY:
Located in the heart of the Festival Village under the beautiful Sperry Tent, the Pimm’s Garden Party is everything you would expect from Pimm’s. A stylish space complete with various seating options (the perfect zone to people watch) and of course delicious drinks from Pimm’s!
Enjoy a line-up of performers across two stages from early afternoon through to dusk, including DJs and bands Tijuana Cartel, Koi Boys, Funk N Stuff, The Most and more.
- The Festival Village will open Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 May from 10am – 8pm.
- The Festival Village is an all-weather event
- Getting to the Festival Village is easy – thanks to the Noosa Food & Wine Festival Bus roaming between 9.30am and 8.30pm from the Noosa Transit Centre and The J in Noosa Junction to the Noosa Lions Park every half hour!
- The Festival Village is a cashless event so bring your debit card, credit card, phone (with mobile wallet enabled) and get ready to ‘tap & go’. Every restaurant, winery and producer will onlytake payment with a Visa, MasterCard or Amex debit or credit card or your smart phone with ‘tap & go’ functionality.
For the full program and to purchase event tickets see www.noosafoodandwine.com.au
PHOTO: Morgan Roberts Photography, courtesy of Tourism Noosa